A Ret 0.025% Gel 20gm (Tretinoin) – A-Ret Gel is used for the treatment of acne and reduce wrinkles of the face. Buy Tretinoin online from AGM Indian Pharmacy. Shop A-Ret 0.025% Gel Online in USA. Know Uses, Side Effects and Safety, Interactions, Price, Warnings and user ratings.
Widely used for the treatment of acne, fine lines, wrinkles and other skin diseases, A-Ret 0.025% Gel is now available online. The gel is effective on healing pimples, reduces the amount of pimples that tend to develop and treats acne. It belongs to a retinoid group of medicines. One can buy A-Ret 0.025% Gel online from Allgenericmedicine.com. Ours is an online portal involved in providing generic medicines to the clients. Clients can create their accounts on our portal, add products in their carts, refer them to friends, and place retail or bulk orders, we assure on-time shipments. So, whenever you plan to buy generic medicines online, contact only us.
How to use A-Ret Gel
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the gel. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
Uses of A Ret 0.025% Gel
What is it prescribed for?
- Acne vulgaris: This medicine is used to prevent and treat pimples. It also reduces the occurrence of new pimple breakout and promotes the healing of the skin.
- Wrinkled and rough/mottled skin : This medicine is used for management of wrinkles, rough patches, and patchy skin color associated with excess UV/sunlight exposure. It is mostly used in combination with other medicines.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia: This medicine is also used orally under specific circumstances to treat a cancer of the blood where the affected cells fail to mature properly
What Conditions does Tretinoin 0.025 % Topical Cream Treat?
- Flat Wart
- A Rare Hereditary Skin Condition
- ichthyosis lamellar
Major & minor side effects for A Ret 0.025% Gel
- Skin irritation
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Red spots on skin
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Patchy appearance of skin
- Photosensitivity of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever with body pain
- Dry mucous membrane
- Blood cell disorder
- Difficulty in breathing
- Dizziness and fainting
- Coffee colored vomit
- Hearing loss
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
Q. Is A-ret 0.025% gel habit forming gel?
Ans: No, A-Ret 0.025% gel not a habit forming gel.
Q. Is A-ret 0.025% gel safe and effective?
Ans: Yes, it is quite safe and effective for the treatment of face skin problems like acne (pimples) and dark circles etc. it has no minor or major side effects.
Q. What kind of precautions should a patient take when he uses A-ret 0.025% gel?
Ans: Before use A-ret 0.025% gel a person should take some important precautions like:
- Check the expiry date.
- Check its authenticity
- Check its pros and cons.
Q. Is A-ret 0.025% gel costly?
Ans: No, it is not costly. It is an affordable face gel.
Q. Can I purchase A-ret 0.025% gel without prescription?
Ans: Yes, a person can get A-ret gel without doctor prescription.
Q. How much time is taken to perform?
Ans: A-ret gel works in very fast manners, it takes only one week to perform.
Q. How Can I store it?
Ans: Yes, you can store it at home with some important guidelines like:
- Store it away from children
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it away from the water etc.
Dear customer after conform your payment you will got your item on next 10 to 15 working days .and if you will not get your packet on 15 days than you will email on this email id . than we will ship your order complet again complete free .