A Ret 0.05% Gel
Generic Name : Tretinoin
Uses/Prescribed For : Acne, Pimples
Side Effects : Skin irritation, Burning or tingling sensation of skin, Red spots on skin
Composition : Tretinoin Gel USP
Drug Class (Class of Medications) : Retinoids
Strength : 20g
Brand Name : Retin-A
Manufacture Name : Shalaks Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
Packaging/Presentation : Gel
Product Code : AGM 937
Delivery Days : 10 working
A-Ret 0.05% Gel is a form of vitamin A that is used to treat acne which appears as spots or pimples on your face, chest, or back. Shop A Ret 0.05% Gel Online in USA. Know Uses, Side Effects and Safety, Interactions, Price, Warnings and user ratings.
A-Ret 0.05% gel is generally prescribed to people with acne problems. The gel effectively reduces the amount of pimples and treats acne. It belongs to a group of medicines called retinoid. It affects the skin cells growth by regulating the amount of pimples that crop up. If you are planning to buy A-Ret 0.05% Gel online, then it is good to procure it from Allgenericmedicine.com. We operate as an online marketplace and can be approached for acquiring it in a pack of 1/ 3/ 5. Besides, we assure on-time product delivery to your place in 10 working days.
Uses of A Ret 0.05% Gel
What is it prescribed for?
- Acne vulgaris: This medicine is used to prevent and treat pimples. It also reduces the occurrence of new pimple breakout and promotes the healing of the skin.
- Wrinkled and rough/mottled skin: This medicine is used for management of wrinkles, rough patches, and patchy skin color associated with excess UV/sunlight exposure. It is mostly used in combination with other medicines.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia: This medicine is also used orally under specific circumstances to treat a cancer of the blood where the affected cells fail to mature properly.
Major & minor side effects for A Ret 0.05% Gel
- Skin irritation
- Fever with body pain
- Dry mucous membrane
- Dry skin
- Dry lips
- Pale red skin
- Increased sensitivity to light
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Red spots on skin
- Difficulty in breathing
- Dizziness and fainting
- Patchy appearance of skin
- Hearing loss
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Photosensitivity of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Coffee colored vomit
- Blood cell disorder
Q. IsA Ret 0.05% Gel habit forming gel?
Ans: No, A-ret gel not a habit forming gel.
Q. Is A Ret 0.05% Gel safe and effective?
Ans: Yes, it is much safer and effective for acne (face pimples) and other minor or major face skin problems.
Q. What kind of precautions should a patient take when he uses A-ret 0.05%gel?
Ans: You need take some precautions before use it such as:
- Use only dry face.
- Use it only at night.
- Use it only on the acne or pimples
- Check its validity.
- Check its authenticity etc.
Q. Is A Ret 0.05% Gell costly?
Ans: No, A Ret 0.05% Gel is not costly.
Q. Can I purchase A Ret 0.05% Gel without prescription?
Ans: Yes, you can easily purchase A Ret 0.05% Gel without doctor prescription.
Q. How much time is taken to perform?
Ans: A Ret 0.05% Gel needs to perform only 5 to 7 days only. You can feel it works only within a week.
Q. How Can I store it?
Ans: Yes, you can store it at home with some important guidelines such as:
- Store it only in a dry place.
- Store it away from the direct sunlight.
- Store it away from the children. Etc.
Q. Does A-ret 0.05%gel affect fertility?
Ans: It does not affect fertility.
Q. Can I use this gel during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Ans: Yes, you can use it during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. Can I use A-ret 0.05%gel regularly?
Ans: Only use this until your problem or disease is completely diagnosed.
We deliver the best and genuine A Ret 0.05% Gel (Tretinoin) medicine which is manufactured by Shalaks Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, to the customers all over the world with a price $7.00. A patient can shop A Ret 0.05% Gel in the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, Russia, South Korea, New Zealand etc within 10 to 12 working days. Read More : Click Here